HeatWave Inline Cutting
By ATP Color – Italy
Specifically designed for the HeatWave Direct-to-Fabric printers, the InLine Cutting System dramatically increases the HeatWave’s capabilities. The production process is made easier and faster by cutting printed fabric on the vertical axis. This system uses cold knife technology to make sharp flawless cuts. The InLine Cutting System can be stopped or paused without creating defects in the printed fabric - a significant advantage over traditional hot knife systems.
HeatWave direct-to-fabric printers provide a very productive workflow with sublimation printing directly onto the fabric then fixing or sublimating the image. Now with the addition of an InLine Cutting System, you can cut the fabric, while keeping it contained within the footprint of a single compact roll-to-roll printer system.
- Rotating Stainless Steel Cutter Bar driven by precision 24 VDC motor
- Heavy Duty construction for industrial use
- Cold Knife Technology
- Adjustable Knives – 4 included with the 74" version, 6 included with the 104" version.
- Compact Footprint – Mounts to the On Board Sublimation Unit resulting in no increase in printer footprint
- Includes all accessories necessary for installation